AI-Driven Test Automation for Salesforce
Build unbreakable Salesforce tests in minutes with Copado's fleet of virtual robots.
The more you use Salesforce, the more you need Copado ”
Every update needs to be validated to make sure it doesn’t break configurations and functionality.
Your testing solution must be configured to enable testing across both low-code and pro-code Salesforce layers.
Salesforce is filled with elements that are tricky to test — from fields and objects to shadow DOMs and IFrames.
It’s difficult to scale end-to-end testing across workflows that span Salesforce & other cloud apps.
Looking for an easier way to test Revenue Cloud?
Visit our Revenue Cloud Resource hub to watch video's and browse articles on how to successfully (and easily) test CPQ and Billing functionality.
Test smarter — not longer.
- Get access in seconds without having to worry about setup costs and securing expensive equipment. Set up and execute test automation across any cloud, browser, platform, or mobile device.
- Design test cases in minutes via command-based keywords (QWords), visual recordings, and Flow Editor. Learn to script in hours — not days — with little to no technical expertise
- Need more firepower? Clone robots tailored to your Salesforce instance with concurrent test scripts across Classic, Lightning and any other version of Salesforce
- Prevent your Salesforce apps from breaking at the worst possible time — from CPQ and nCino to Veeva, or any other SaaS solution, even mobile!
- Automated self-healing means you don’t have to worry about scripts breaking when systems change. Simply let the robots assess and click a button to update
92% of Salesforce teams miss the mark when it comes to testing. Why? Countless cloud configurations and integrations make it tough to lock down 100% test coverage via traditional QA methods. As a result, untested code changes lead to buggy releases, costly repairs and wonky customer experiences.COPADO ROBOTIC TESTING