Eliminate the Tradeoff Between
Speed and Quality
20x Faster Lead Times
3x Fewer Production Issues
307% ROI for Your Team
Enterprise Agile Planning
Organize your plans, ideas and work requests with Copado Plan. Sync your work with ALM tools like Jira and Azure Boards. Keep all work activities tied to a user story and collaborate with your team via Slack.
Continuous Integration & Version Control
Say goodbye to change sets and merge headaches — and say hello to User Story-driven CI/CD pipelines. Use Version Control to track changes to code, configurations and other elements. Leverage Copado’s low-code Visual Editor to tailor page layouts around the way your team works.
Automated Testing, Security & Compliance
Harness the power of low-code test automation and quality-driven pipelines to safeguard new code before it’s released. Our Quality Integration Framework seamlessly integrates any testing tool into the CI/CD pipeline (including Copado Robotic Testing) with built-in quality gates in your definition of “Done.” Leverage Copado Compliance Hub to verify each change you make.
Continuous Delivery & Data Integration
Deliver code changes across your development, testing and production environments. Deploy both simple data and complex changes like Salesforce profiles and manual setup steps. Copado groups changes into user stories and automatically builds each release based on the user stories you deploy.
Value Stream Management & Analytics
Manage the end-to-end development process via Value Stream Maps to identify quality, speed and workload issues. Use built-in Salesforce capabilities to create your own reports and dashboards.
Automated Testing + Accelerated Software Delivery
See how Copado automates 200+ weekly regression tests and generates 16% faster deployments for Valmet — a leading Finnish industrial firm.
- Shorten the DevOps learning curve with a user interface familiar to all Salesforce teams.
- Easily drag and drop visual pipeline builders to accelerate productivity.
- Use Copado in development environments like Microsoft Visual Studio™ with the Copado CLI
- Extend the platform to other enterprise SaaS applications in the DevOps Exchange (Salesforce Clouds, MuleSoft, Heroku, SAP and ServiceNow, etc.)
- Build your own integrations and custom scripts with Copado Functions and Copado Actions
- Utilize low-code elements such as Salesforce Flows to build automated business processes
- Connect to external tools for testing, notifications and other point solutions
- Tailor your user interface to the way your team works
- Integrate development data with other business data
- Add your own custom logic using Flows or Apex
- Combine Copado’s native capabilities with your custom processes through modular architecture.
Innovate on the NEW Copado DevOps Exchange
Now’s your chance to contribute and review solutions on the Copado DevOps Exchange: The first DevOps marketplace for enterprise SaaS. Download ready-to-install apps, give ratings and publish innovations of your own!
What are Copado’s 5 Steps to DevOps Success?
The eBook of the year is finally here. Become a digital disruptor in five steps: Visibility, Quality, Speed, Innovation and Resilience.